Static Analysis in the IDE
Use the IDE refactoring for renaming, extracting a method, and introducing a variable.
The Value Proposition
Have you ever watch somebody laboriously retype content instead of using copy and paste functions? The waste of time can feel painful, and yet, so many developers waste the same kind of time by not using all the functions in their IDEs. Specifically, refactorings can take minutes or seconds, your choice.
Results of using your IDE to refactor include:
- Make quick design improvements without introducing a bug.
- Won’t accidentally fix a bug that customers may depend on.
- Don’t interrupt your flow.
- Do less work to get the same result.
- Execute your refactoring in 60 seconds or less.
Please log in
This content is only available to students. Please log in to access it.