Use Obvious Nonsense
Delay naming until we have more information.
Rename bad names to
applesauce before you take any time to try to understand the code.
The Value Proposition
Explicitly naming things applesauce helps you:
- Eliminate misleading names before they trick you.
- More frequently extract code that should have a name.
- Get to a completely honest name faster.
- Reduce the size of future commits.
- Reduce number of things to keep in your head at once.
Please log in
This content is only available to students. Please log in to access it.